Message: "Dream That Refresh"

Evangel Temple Church 2011
Wichita Falls, Texas
Pastor Kile Bateman
Message: "Dream That Refresh"

Genesis 37:16-19 (NIV)
16) He relied, "I'm looking for my brothers. Can you tell me where they are grazing their flocks?"
17) "They have moved on from here, " the man answered. "I heard them say, 'Let's go to Dothan.'"
so Joseph went after his brothers and found them near Dothan.
18) But they saw him in the distances, and before he reached them, they plotted to kill him.
19) "Here comes that dreamer!" they said to each other.

God is looking for Dreamers who are willing to:

1.) Seek Out
2.) Step Out
3.) Strike Out

I want to encourage the body of believers to please invest in your future by purchasing the Pastors Anointed Messages on CD. Create your media library with powerful messages that will bless and edify you and your family for generations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog